|Wish I was here|
Anyway, a few wee things.
1. Dr. Andrea is in. Now, I am quite sure that every one of you aren't completely free of embarrassing health issues, sexual problems, genital questions and such. This is a chance to get your question answered by a real doctor, for FREE and anonymously (except for all of us, you know, reading about your itchy wiener or whatever). Man--or chick--up and send your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org or test out the snazzy new contact form at lower right and let me know if it works.
2. Expert Predict Sexbots Will Be Part of Our Lives by 2050 is my latest article in DAME magazine. Go on over and give it some love if you will. Worst thing I discovered: Some sexbots are available for RENT.
3. Some lady sent me this comment/unsolicited advice on Facebook: "Please try to use 'polyandrous' instead of 'slutty'. Thank you." It was the preemptive "thank you" that got me, as though I'd be heeding her advice.
4. Naomi Wolf is now following me on Twitter. Squee.
5. I was happy to see that some of you bought the aforementioned Naomi Wolf's book Vagina: A New Biography via the Amazon link at right. Will love to hear what you think. (My 11 year old saw me reading it--as my daughter, this is her cross to bear--and goes, "Hey, what's that book about? VAGINAS?")
6. Someone also used the Amazon link to purchase "Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Toilet Paper, Mega Roll Economy Plus Pack, 27 Count," which means that in that person's brain there is now a tiny, tenuous neurological link between the blog and their mega/plus/ultra toilet paper needs. I am tentatively happy about this.
7. And speaking of overly dramatic toileting-related product adjectives, my current favorite is Fresh Step Extreme Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter.
|No more Purina Hot Pockets cat food for you, little kitty|
8. 8, 8, I forgot what 8 was for.
9. Don't forget about your Dr. Andrea question...
(gorgeous photo from Lady Cheeky,)