|This photo is supposed to|
signify me begging. And, apparently,
doing yoga. While naked.
It's ridiculously easy to get in good with In Bed With Married Women. Here's how:
1. Comment freely and often. It's the variety of voices and opinions that make it interesting around here. And, don't worry, if you're a big wuss, you can always comment anonymously.
2. Donate using the terrifically handy "Donate" button there in the right margin. It's like I'm your barista and you're tipping me, except I don't give you any coffee. (Please donate, please oh please oh please. I don't want to stop doing In Bed get a job as a stinkin' technical writer. Um, no offense to technical writers. You keep up the good work!)
3. Become a fan of In Bed With Married Women Facebook page. (And recommend it to your friends if you're feeling especially gregarious.)
4. Tell your friends about the blog. Cult followings are cool, but not when it's you with the cult following.
5. Share your story. Tell us about your worst sexual experience, that time you did it with a panda and a mountain goat, your best lover ever--whatever, we're into it.
And finally, if you're too damned lazy to do any of the above, here's one super-easy, no-skin-off-your-back way to contribute financially (see above: technical writer, fear of becoming) are:
6. Use the links on the In Bed With Married Women page to purchase your various and sundry sex paraphernalia from super cool, eco-friendly, pro-sex San Francisco company, Good Vibrations. Which, my friend, is about as win-win as you can get.